Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hello, I'm City Slicker

My friend "Salt Lick" asked me to fill in for him while he's "gone fishin.'" I'm a NoVa guy and I don't think he understands that I'm stuck in traffic most of the time, so I don't know how much I'll be able write. I sure don't know much about any part of Virginia further out than Catlett.

Seems like a lot of the blogs are commenting on Steve Chapman's troubles in Manassas. All I can say is that he was supposed to powerwash my house and he never showed up. Somehow I've got to get that information to the Harry Parrish campaign.

Well, I'm off to go listen to the radio in my parking spot on Rt. 66. Thank goodness for WMAL to tell me that traffic is heavy up ahead all the way to my exit and beyond. At least I'm comfortable. I could be mashed butt to butt with my fellow sweaty commuters on that Orange Line train that whizzes by in the medium.