Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Blogging day of atonement

Atonement as in making amends, saying "mea culpa."

I apologize for failures to link and attribute the wide range of Virginia blogs I regularly read and which often alert me to interesting stories and information. Though unintentional (unless the blog is the type that uses pictures of bleeding and traumatized children to make cheap political points), the practice nevertheless exhibits poor blogger etiquette. Mea culpa, mea culpa.

For example,Will Vehrs at Virginia Pundit Watch has mentioned "The Salt Lick" at his site twice, yet we have no link to him under "Virginia blogs." Mea culpa, mea culpa.

And yesterday, I failed to note that John Behan at Commonwealth Conservative alerted me to La Shawn Barber's pet peeves about bloggers. (I am guilty of many of her peeves.) Mea culpa, mea culpa.

Something must be done.

Jimminee Cricket, Jethro, can't you spruce up The Salt Lick's blog rolls? And how about gitting us one them there "aggregators" to start saving time?

I'm on it like possum on asphalt, Uncle Jed.